Thursday, March 19, 2009

Confession...I had the day off...

I went to play with the kids. We had a great time. Thank you for asking! We went to a movie, and I made my daughter's day by going shopping, and my son's day by buying a Wii game and renting another. It was a blessing to be able to leave. Thank you to the cousin who came and hung out with Tammy today.

However, I hear she had a great day. She was able to sit up on the side of the bed with her feet dangling. They had to stabilize her a little bit, but she was really excited. I have to tell you, if you want to be encouraged, if you want to see prayers in action, if seeing her smile will make you smile, you need to come visit. Call before you come so that we don't all hit her at once, but I can assure you, it is worth the drive. I would like to ask that you don't come in large numbers. It can wear her (and the nurses) out. But it would be great if she had a visitor or two every day. Daytime during the week is the best time, but I know that so many of you work. I also encourage those of you who came to see her when she was so very sick to come be encouraged by the power of prayer. You, more than others, will really be in awe of all that God has accomplished through your prayers.

I apologise for the short post, but my dinner is here. I promise not to be so negligent tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment