Well, I will say Tammy is doing a wee bit better than the Mavs! We stayed up late last night watching the game, too bad we couldn't have celebrated a little more. But this morning, for some reason, I was exhausted. I've not watched much TV in weeks. Do you think it zapped my energy? It didn't have the same effect on Tammy; she really only naps at night, then sleeps during the day. So, if you come to visit and she falls asleep the whole time, don't take it personal.
We have been doing exercises this afternoon. She works up a sweat, so I know she is working hard. It is exciting to see her muscles engage and actually have results, regardless of how small. I have given her permission to say "enough," though she seldom does. She has about 10 different exercises, with 10 or 5 repetitions each, and all of them work the same few muscles. Occasionally we do a few less than 10, but she will do it if I ask her to try. But like everything, you can kinda tell when enough is enough.
It has been a crazy week for me, personally. There is a lot going on in the life of my family, and I have felt your prayers for me as well as for Tammy. All of us who have spent time here have had to make sacrifices and have had to make choices, sometimes difficult ones, to be here. There have been so many of you who have offered to help take care of us. Thank you on so many different levels. We praise God for each of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment